We partner with colleges and universities to deliver expertise in customized classroom and online workshops that equip multicultural students with real-world skills to – confidently and competently – navigate their academic experience and transition from college to career.
Our Beyond Booksmarts workshops provide engaging, effective tools critical to success for two student groups: Underclassmen & College-to-Career
Toggle between tabs
Set underclassmen (Freshmen & Sophomore + First generation college students) students up for success! Help them get ready for the rigor of college and campus leadership.
- New kid on the block: Coping with Culture Shock
- Building Leadership Character
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence: Coping strategies for stress
- College financial savvy
- Goal Setting
Give Juniors and Seniors a competitive advantage to hit the ground running as they embark on their professional journey in internships and careers.
Workshop topics include:
- Writing a Winning Resume
- Interview Skills for Success
- Networking 101: Your 60 second Elevator Pitch
- Leadership & Interpersonal
- Keep it 100: Discovering Your Authentic Leadership
- Personal Branding
- Building Winning Relationships
- Effective Communication (email & verbal)
- First 90 Days on the New Job
- Self Advocacy
- Conscious & Courageous Conversations
- Only One in the Room: Managing Micro-aggressions
Elevate Outcomes of Your Students Today!
Faculty and Staff
Increase retention of marginalized students through conscious communication of Faculty and Staff
Cross-cultural communication is a core barrier to persistence, success, and retention of marginalized students on campuses across the world. Staff who don’t regularly interact with marginalized students may unintentionally make them feel more isolated. Creating a welcoming and inclusive culture is essential.
That’s why we collaborate with you to customize and deliver “Conscious Conversations” – an interactive workshop that builds competency of faculty and staff to effectively engage and communicate with the diverse audiences they serve. Participants receive resources to expand awareness and knowledge of diverse student populations to foster a supportive, inclusive campus climate.